Lily of the Valley Bracelet
- Handmade to order, ship worldwide
Wearing the Lily of the Valley Bracelet, you can put a unique spin on classic charm bracelets.
This one-of-a-kind bracelet features chain links that wind around the wrist, supporting both the three floral charms and the two translucent green leaves. The charms are fashioned out of upcycled plastic bottles, helping limit their impact on the environment.
The metal chain is durable and resistant to tarnishing, allowing it to be worn beautifully for many seasons to come.
- Crafted out of recycled PET plastic bottles
- Handmade in Finland
- Silver finish, allergy-free
- Lightweight and durable
- For a custom design, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the requirements.
All of our jewelry is sustainable and eco-friendly. We take PET plastic bottles and recycled beads and upcycle them into our beautiful jewelry so they don’t end up polluting our environment. Helping the planet is at the forefront of everything we do. All pieces are designed by designer and owner, Jing Wang. When you buy our jewelry, you’re supporting local jobs and fair wages in Finland.
Each piece in our collection is handmade and made to order. This process takes 5-7 days, not including shipping time. Shipping times are as follows:
- Finland: 2-4 business days
- Helsinki area local pickup/delivery available
- EU: 8-21 days
- All other countries: 14-21 days
How to Care for Your Jewelry:
- Store your jewelry in a dry place, moisture speeds up the tarnishing process.
- Store in a closed bag or box
- Remove when sleeping & before exercising