Look absolutely stunning as you wear these upside-down flower drop earrings. An etched clear petal flower cradles a white drop that tethers to two golden drops that dangle off a gold-finish chain. The perfect balance between rich opulence and casual style.
Wear these to glam up for a casual night out in town or for those big occasions like weddings, meetings or celebrations where looking and feeling good is critically essential!
- Crafted out of recycled PET plastic bottles
- Width: 5 cm, length: 16 cm
- Handmade in Finland
- Brass hooks, chains, clasps with 14k gold finish, allergy-free
- Lightweight and durable
- Note: Earring hooks are able to be changed into clips, or changed into Titanium or stainless steel hooks. For a custom design, please email email@example.com the requirements.
All of our jewelry is sustainable and eco-friendly. We take PET plastic bottles and recycled beads and upcycle them into our beautiful jewelry so they don’t end up polluting our environment. Helping the planet is at the forefront of everything we do. All pieces are designed by designer and owner, Jing Wang. When you buy our jewelry, you’re supporting local jobs and fair wages in Finland.
Each piece in our collection is handmade and made to order. This process takes 5-7 days, not including shipping time. Shipping times are as follows:
- Finland: 2-4 business days
- Helsinki area local pickup/delivery available
- EU: 8-21 days
- All other countries: 14-21 days
How to Care for Your Jewelry:
- Store your jewelry in a dry place, moisture speeds up the tarnishing process.
- Store in a closed bag or box
- Remove when sleeping & before exercising