Cherry Blossom Sakura Moon Drop Earrings
- Handmade to order, ship worldwide
Capture a stunning juxtaposition of fine craftsmanship and the beauty of the natural world, with our Cherry Blossom Moon Drop Earrings.
With an elegant and feminine colour palette of gold, white, and a refined pink gradient, these intricate earrings turn heads and elevate the presence of the wearer.
The cherry blossom represents renewal and the joy of life, while the moon symbolises powerful feminine energy, so you can wear artistically powerful elegance that encapsulates your freedom, power and love of life.
Total length: 13 cm, long chain: 6.5 cm, short chain 3 cm
Enjoy ecologically responsible fine jewellery that features:
- Crafted out of recycled PET plastic bottles
- Lightweight unique elegance
- Handmade craftsmanship in Finland
- Available in golden or silver metal parts
- Metal parts: 14k gold plated brass/925 sterling silver, allergy and nickel free
- Supports local jobs in Finland
* Note: Earring hooks are able to be changed into ear clips, for those who don’t have ear holes.
Anything you order at Upcycle with Jing is made-to-order. Your order will take anywhere from 5 to 7 days to be produced. Every step of my creative process is a very conscious one, designed to minimize plastic waste.