Have you thought that combining jewelry with tea and cake tasting would make a good combination to host a memorable experience with your co-workers?
During the event, you'll have the opportunity to design your own upcycled jewelry, unleashing your creativity to create a unique piece for yourself or your loved one, all while enjoying a curated selection of teas and delightful art cakes on the side.
Art, tea, and food serve as a universal language, bridging people from diverse backgrounds and allowing us to explore the harmonious union of nature and art in various forms.
- Upcycled Jewelry Production Demo and Try-on: We will demonstrate the step-by-step process of transforming a used PET bottle into a delicate jewelry piece. Additionally, you will have the chance to try on Upcycle with Jing’s carefully selected earrings collection during the event. **Please note that this is a demonstration; if you wish to get hands-on experience, you can book our DIY workshop separately.
- Design Your Own Jewelry: Option to design and take home your own pair of jewelry piece (additional cost applies). No practical skills are needed and all our variety of materials at your uses (eg. plastic bottle petals, beads, ear hooks, eye pins etc.). Just need to share your ideas with us. Our artisan will bring your vision to life and handle the actual assembling process. You will leave the event with a uniquely crafted piece ready to wear./ You will receive your earrings no later than 7 days after the event.
- Tea Tasting: The tea master from TeeMaa will guide you through the vivid history of tea and contemporary tea culture. Learn the art of brewing, tasting and savoring exquisite teas sourced directly from China, Japan, and Nepal. It offers an immersion in a unique sensory experience to cherish the variety of delicate flavors the tea plant itself and natural processing can produce.
- Art Cake & Pastries: Appreciate the marriage of taste and art, inspired by nature, with our seasonal selection of visually stunning cakes from Cloud Patisserie. Indulge in a sensory journey that delights both the eyes and the palate.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Upcycle jewelry production demonstration and try-on experience
- Option to design and take home your own pair of jewelry pieces (additional cost applies)
- A careful selection of tea
- Delectable cakes and pastries
Duration: Approx 2-2.5 hours
Language: English/ Chinese
Group Size: Minimum 10 guests.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and obtain a quotation.